3rd Grade Mathematics Surgery Recorded Webinar(s) Modeled After Most Difficult Questions from 2019 Test
COME ON SENSE MATH!
3rd Grade Math Surgery Based on Questions Modeled After Most Difficult Questions/TEKS from 2019 Test
The modeling of these questions will be sent to you via You tube links in 10 separate videos. This allows you to focus on one skill at a time and use them individually with your students when you are covering that specific TEKS during the school year.
Cost: $10 Per Teacher
Includes: Strategies, Full Color Math Posters, and
Graphic Organizers for Place Value, Problem Solving
Checklist, and Key Words for Operations Chart
REMINDER: The practice test will be sent to you right away, but the modeling of each TEKS/question will be emailed to you one by one to allow you to watch each strategy individually on your own time and share them with your student if you like. They will be posted as a link on You tube for easy access.
1. Similar to Question #5 State Average Percent Correct 66% RC 2 S.E. 3.4F Supporting
2. Simliar to Question #12 State Average Percent Correct 63% RC 2 S.E. 3.5B Readiness
3. Similar to Question #1 State Average Percent Correct 60% RC 3 S.E. 3.7b Readiness
4. Similar to Question #19 State Average Percent Correct 55% RC 3 S.E. 3.3F Readiness
5. Similar to Question #21 State Average Percent Correct 51% RC 2 S.E. 3.8A Readiness
6. Similar to Question #23 State Average Percent Correct 46% RC 4 S.E. 3.9A Readiness
7. Similar to Question #24 State Average Percent Correct 44% RC 2 S.E. 3.4A Readiness
8. Similar to Question #27 State Average Percent Correct 32% RC 1 S.E. 3.2A Readiness
9. Similar to Question #28 State Average Percent Correct 58% RC 2 S.E. 3.5C Supporting
10. CHALLENGE QUESTION: 4TH GRADE 42% CORRECT
We Also Recommend
IN PERSON & ONGOING ONLINE COME ON SENSE MATH TRAININGS
Word Problem Strategies for Students who Struggle with Reading
Finding the Measure of a an Angle Based on one Ray Going through a Number Not Zero
Using the Colors of a Traffic Light and PEMDAS to Determine the Order of Operations